My 2015/16 tour has begun!!! smile emoticon I will have my show up at A Mom's Space in Lafayette currently through September. This is the perfect opportunity to head down and see what A Mom's Space has to offer, check out the show (you may be featured in it), and pick up a special offer post card only available at A Mom's Space. I'll be showcasing various products over the 3 months as well. ***Take a selfie at the show to be entered into a Free Portrait Session drawing.*** Email selfies to jodiellen.goldstein@gmail.com please include your name and email address. Note that by sending me your selfies you are giving me permission to post them online for the contest. Join Jodi Ellen Photography on facebook to keep up to date with the results.

I'd love to add your place of business to my tour if it's a good fit! Email me if you are interested. jodiellen.goldstein@gmail.com Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/jodiellencom-Jodi-Ellen-Photography/234951205124

No comments:

Post a Comment